ACI’s 5th Ship Recycling Congress will be taking place 26-27th July, 2017 in Singapore.
The organizers say the two day conference will consist of a number of informative presentations followed by interactive Q&A sessions, panel discussions and an open discussion to further involve the delegates. These talk will give a deep insight on the views shared from the different aspects of Ship Recycling.
The participants will explore and discuss current and future possibilities within the market. Reviewing methods in increasing ship recycling profitability despite the low steel prices as well as looking into solutions in bettering dangers and health risks within South East Asian Ports. Topics will also include insights into new technological and practical systems for hazardous waste tracking.
The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-mangers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
· Industry Boom – Keeping up with Recycling Demands & the Correct Choice of Yard
· The Shipowners Conundrum
· European Policies Restricting the Asian Shipyards
· Recent Updates & Developments of Regional Shipbreaking Yards
· Commercial Use & Cash Buyer/ brokers; Obtaining Peace of Mind
· The Quality Gap
· Increased Performance & Improvements within Asian Shipyards
· The Next Step to Safer & Environmental Friendly Methods & Practices
· Technical Processes to Ensure Complete End-of-Life Cycle
· The European Effect & The Future of the HK Convention
Source: port news. 04 April 2017